We are committed to protect your Personal Data. We will only collect, record, hold, store and use your personal information as outlined below. We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law and/or for the purposes for which it was collected.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
MELIUM SDN BHD does not sell, share or trade customers’ personal information collected online with third parties. Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group and/or authorised parties in accordance to the purpose for which it was collected, as authorised and consented by you.
When you create a MELIUM SDN BHD’s preferred account, the personal information which will be collected are as follows:
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
When you make a purchase on the shop Melium Designer Outlet website, the additional information such as your credit card details based on each respective payment methodology will also be collected only for accounts referencing in case of any dispute and/or discrepancy issue.
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased from Melium Designer Outlet
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and/or any other specific information which you have requested
- Further, we will use the information you have provided to manage your account with us; to verify and process the respective financial transaction in relation to the purchases you make online (i.e. online payment); to audit the downloading of data from our website; to improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customise them for users; to identify visitors on our website; to carry out research on our users’ demographics; to send you information which we think you may find useful and/or which you have requested from us, including but not limited to the information of our products and services, provided you have indicated that you are agreeable to receive such information.
We may disclose your name and address to an authorised third party who will be responsible in delivering the product you have purchased to you (i.e. our courier agent and/or supplier).
When you register as a preferred user on Melium Designer Outlet, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time.
The online payment you make through the website will also be processed by our appointed agent. Please ensure that the information you have submitted for purchase and delivery of your products is accurate and update. Should there be any changes in the information which you have provided, please inform us of the said changes
Your actual order information may be stored with us, however for security reasons, the same cannot be retrieved by us directly. You may access your order information by logging into your account on the website to view completed, pending and/or dispatched orders. You can access to the newsletters which you have subscribed and amend both your address and banking information by logging into your account on the website. You undertake to take full responsibility of your logging details. We are not liable for any misuse of your logging details that is not caused by our company.
UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can access and update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on Melium Designer Outlet website.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Melium Designer Outlet ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information e.g. only by unique passwords;
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access; and
- Securely destroying your personal information when it's no longer needed for our record whether by law or the retention purposes you have consented.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than the authorised parties / partners directly related to and/or necessary required for the purchase and delivery of products and/or for the purposes which you have authorised Melium Designer Outlet to disclose. In exceptional circumstances Melium Designer Outlet may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes. Melium Designer Outlet is committed to comply with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and the National Privacy principles.
We may however use your contact information to send you newsletters and our marketing materials.
If you believe that your privacy has been compromised, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resolve the issue soonest possible.
COLLECTION OF COMPUTER DATA
When you visit Melium Designer Outlet website, our company servers will automatically capture and/or record the information which your browser sends.
This data may include:
- Your computer's IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our website
- The pages within shop Melium Designer Outlet and Melium websites that you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation purposes which will help us improve our website and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com.